Παρασκευή 18 Ιουνίου 2010

shellfish for breakfast

Physical attraction is cheap. Cheaper than those used movies nobody's ever heard of for sale in store baskets. It makes me feel so small, so cartoonish, when it's all there is. But, on the other hand, most everything is give and take.. You don't care if your tennis buddy appreciates your personality? Whatever, I am not up for it, and yes, I do think that the many! shitloads of! people who are have found a very intricate way of lying to themselves in order to sustain an ego structure dictated by.. whatever. And it's working for them, too.

Love on the other hand.. does it even exist? I am not sure it's not an even more intricate ploy of the ego to get what it wants. Maybe not. Maybe it's a yearning of the soul. A completely unreasonable certainty that, hey, this person, they have some part of me I didn't know I had lost, and I want it back, whatever it takes. And that, things may blow up, people may cry, and I do care, but not enough to never see you again.

You make me feel so blank. Thank you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου