Δευτέρα 19 Απριλίου 2010

Lights!Camera!Action!

If there's people not speaking to you down the halls, it's because for once in your life, you didn't do what they wanted. Good.

Last few days have been hectic, in a good way. I still feel like a thousand noisy bees when I get out of bed, but it passes, and it means nothing. There's a choice you make early in the day when you open your eyes, and that is to either let the world drag you down, or let the world be in its atrocious shape, recognize you're responsible for at least part of the shit in it, and then! move on with your tangible waking life. See, your brain would rather have you fight off imaginary crap, but that doesn't mean you need to play along.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to count columns backwards but my sudo attempt incident will be reported. I just hope they don't ban me before I can finish up my assignment and ship it them.

I also want to do something about the little hearts. You know, the ones fluttering in and out of sight, hovering above the houseplants, squishing themselves under the scribbled paper heaps, bouncing, always elusive, but never out of mind.

Well! We will see about that.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου