Τετάρτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

An exercise in futility

Counting the ways you, I, them can put me in a destroyed mood, is what puts me in a destroyed mood to begin with. Sometimes it's so hard to be aware of what's changeable and what should be left alone... of how actions sometimes affect reality and sometimes merely unveil it. I will never know. But I will let you go away if you want to.

In fact, I firmly believe in letting people do whatever the hell it is they think they want. I will not blame a soul. All these things I carry with me I don't need, I will shed them. I will find a way.

It is tempting to attempt to fix the shattered image of another or even your own. But glue doesn't hold and the glass will cut you. The problem lies not in breaking down, but in not seeing breaking down for what it is.

There is no sound in letting go, it only feels like open eyes underneath an air-condition (machine).

I let go.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου