Τετάρτη 20 Μαΐου 2009

Squee, Caroline

Today I woke up in peace with my arms hanging loosely from the bed. I hadn't waken up before the alarm clock in such an okay state for weeks. I got dressed, didn't bother with taking care of my hair or washing my face and went to the university. I talked to some people, paid some amount of attention to class, drew a couple of stick figures of the people around, got a sandwich, then went to the city for some paperwork. I walked and thought at the same time, while the sun was beating down. It's still possible to walk outside during the day, there's no heatwaves in the air or anything, there's just this glare that gets in your eyes and the burning of the sun on top of your head.

I checked out a comic by Mr. Markador, who seems to have an adorable sense of humor. He was cutely awkward in person, the way I think I am sometimes. Is this kind of behavior, making comments that are off-beat, noticing and making sense of stuff that nobody else notices, conducive to authentic self expression? I think so. Why do I have to appreciate traits in others before I tolerate them in myself?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου